Our success is built on the relationships we nurture with partners, suppliers and the communities that support us.
We’re a global business built on supplying some of the world’s most crucial food and agricultural commodities, including rice, wheat and cotton. As we source from farmers across multiple supply chains and geographies, we work closely with them to build long-term relationships based on responsible business practices and trust.
Rankings & Recognitions
Openness, integrity and accountability – these core principles guide our work globally. Our dedication to these values has been recognised by the following independent organisations and industry scorecards:
- No.1 in the Oxfam Agri-business Scorecard 2022
- No. 22 of 350 companies in the food and agricultural sector World Benchmarking Alliance’s agri-sector scorecard
- Lighthouse Leader for promoting nutrition education by Workforce Nutrition Alliance in 2021
- Lead ranking by the Global Child Forum’s Corporate Sector and Children’s Rights Benchmark 2022
- Sustainable Palm Oil Transparency Toolkit (“SPOTT”) Sustainable Palm Oil – ranked No.25 out of 100 companies in 2022
- SPOTT Timber & Pulp – No.10 out of 100 companies in 2022
We’ve built a strong governance system to effectively respond to constantly evolving sustainability requirements and uphold the highest standards. Our comprehensive reporting framework and suite of policies and positions ensure transparency and accountability by outlining how we intend to operate with – and achieve – integrity and honesty. All are developed in line with international standards.
How to raise a grievance?
Whilst grievances can be made anonymously, providing full contact details enables us to better understand and address the concern. A full copy of our Grievance Procedure is available here. A separate Grievance Log for Palm Oil can be found here.
Grievances can be made by sending an email with the below information to email@example.com. The can be posted to the relevant Country Office as detailed on the contact us page of this website.
- Organisation Name
- Email Address